Visit Harlech, it's more than just a Castle and the ideal base for your next holiday or shortbreak.
A romantic idyll with a 13th Century Castle (which also happens to be a World Heritage Site), amazing views across the bay with Snowdon to the North, Rhinog Mountain Range to the East and probably one of the best beaches in the world on its Western side.
This where you'll find accommodation lists, attractions, local events and articles on the local area.
There is a lot going on at the moment:
- a new visitor centre for Harlech Castle is currently being developed by CADW
- the St David's hotel developement continues
- a new bridge is currently being built to replace the Toll bridge to Porthmadog
- the swimming pool has been saved from closure
- a 'state of the art' Climbing Wall has been added to Swimming Pool site
So although the town is not huge in size, it does have some very big ideas.